Tuesday 2 June 2020

STARTING AFRESH!......

Hey fam!!!!
The sun is up, the sky is blue and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside🤗  not because all is perfect but its a priviledge to be alive today and I have learnt to be grateful even for the smallest things.
 
This is not just a new month for me but a fresh start. A few years ago,  I started my first blog "Diary of a stylish doctor" that was after medical school while i was waiting to begin my  housemanship. I had over 100 posts on there but somehow work got in the way and I had to focus on my medical career. 

Fast forward to a few weeks ago i tried reconnecting with my lost love but for whatever reason I couldnt find my blog page anymore😭😭 .After much fussing and blaming myself for not trying hard enough to keep my passion alive,  I have decided to start this journey again and make it even more beautiful this time.

I'll be putting out contents on lifestyle, fashion, travel, life lessons , healthtips and all things in between. I promise it would be worth your time.😎  and I'm organising my schedule to make sure that I 'm consistent in bringing you juicy and worthwhile contents  to take our minds off the sad reality of the present day as we hope for a bettet tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by 
Stay safe!

1 comment:

HOW YUMMY IS YOUR LADY PART?

  The vagina is the second most important part of a woman's body; next to the face. and ought to be treated with dignity and...