Thursday 11 June 2020

PLAYTIME IN PLAYSUIT!

Hey fam!
How are you doing? I hope your day is as bright and beautiful as roses in summer.πŸ’–
On the blog today, I'm styling a little black playsuit because girls just want to have fun.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
INo wardrobe should exist without a magic playsuit.
Risque as it is , every woman needs to own a pair. 
They are perfect for a night out with bae, grabbing drinks with the girls or just lounging in the comfort of your home. What does that tell you? ....its versatile!

I love playsuits because they are also girly, flirty and can be dressed up or down. They also can be worn by all body types provided you get your exact size; not a size lower else it looks really wierd.

This was gifted to me at the beginning of the year and as usual I stashed it somewhere at the bottom layer of my closet and never got to rock it untill now because I was waiting for the perfect time and occassion and then corona struck!
One thing i've learnt is, NEVER save outfits. Every occasion is a perfect time to look and feel good!
 because i wanted a simple and chic theme I paired this with a black platform and a cropped leather jacket to go. 
Do you own a playsuit?
How do you prefer to style yours?

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW YUMMY IS YOUR LADY PART?

  The vagina is the second most important part of a woman's body; next to the face. and ought to be treated with dignity and...